Cure Shield WB
Water-based, low VOC compliant solution to curing, sealing, hardening and protecting your concrete from deicing salts and other elements.
Features & Benefits
- Cure, seal, and protect fresh concrete
- Meets ASTM C 309/1315 Type 1, Class A curing standards
- Ready to use
- Meets VOC emission requirements for curing and sealing compounds
- Easy application with sprayer or roller
- Unlike conventional water repellents, can be applied to freshly placed concrete
- Offers superior de-icing salt protection compared to conventional cure & seal products
Cure Shield WB is a unique water-based blend of silane and pure non-yellowing acrylic copolymers designed to cure, seal, harden and dustproof fresh concrete and provide additional protection to existing concrete.
In addition to forming an effective film-forming curing and sealing compound, it also contains silane. Silane penetrates the fresh concrete and provides protection against spalling and deterioration of concrete structures caused by de-icing salts.
Cure Shield WB can be applied to fresh concrete unlike other siloxane silane type products, and also meets ASTM C309 and 1315 curing standards.
Cure Shield WB penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to moisture and salt.