Water-based siliconate sealer/densifier
Features & Benefits
- Promotes bonding of secondary toppings and controls hairline crack
- Can be applied to fresh, new, or existing concrete
- Minimizes tire marks and makes them easier to remove
- Reduces porosity and increases the hardness of the concrete surface
- Equipment can be cleaned with water
- Low sheen enhances the appearance of concrete surfaces
- Resists staining and penetration of oil and many chemicals
- Compatible with SpecChem SpecTilt bond breakers for tilt-up projects
SpecHard is a proprietary, colorless chemical solution that increases the wear surface strength of concrete floors subjected to pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
SpecHard penetrates concrete surfaces to seal, densify and harden. SpecHard floors last longer, cost less to maintain, are safe to use, and are guaranteed to resist dusting for years after application. It is VOC compliant, odorless, environmentally safe, and simple to apply.
SpecHard penetrates the concrete surface and undergoes a chemical reaction that turns the concrete substrate into a hardened, densified mass.
Surfaces treated with SpecHard are not only more abrasion resistant but are more resistant to chemicals and water than untreated concrete. The deeply penetrating chemical action leaves no film and will not alter the natural non-slip texture of the concrete floor.