All Shield WB
Modified silane-siloxane concrete protectant
Features & Benefits
- Dries tack-free and skid-resistant
- Long-lasting protection for new as well as old concrete and stone surfaces
- Reduces water penetration minimizing the effects of freeze-thaw and weathering on concrete structures
- Water-based, colorless and non-yellowing
- Low VOC formula; OTC, LADCO, SCAQMD compliant
- Excellent oil, water, and stain repellent for interior/ exterior surfaces subjected to motor oil, de-icing salts, and other damaging contaminants
All Shield WB is a low VOC, waterborne, synthetic modified, silane-siloxane concrete protectant. This clear, penetrating, breathable protectant is designed for use on interior and exterior concrete, natural or synthetic stone surfaces – resists oil, water, food stains, and many other liquid contaminants.
All Shield WB penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to moisture, staining, and de-icing salts.
All Shield WB helps protect concrete and stone surfaces including commercial and industrial floors, vehicle repair and service facilities, pavements, driveways, brick, and concrete pavers, parking structures, bridges, marine platforms etc. against the corrosive effects of de-icing salts, moisture, and weathering.