Cure Shield EX is a unique solvent-based blend of silane and pure acrylic copolymers designed to cure, seal, harden and dustproof fresh concrete and provide additional protection to existing concrete. In addition to forming an effective film-forming curing and sealing compound, it also contains silane. Silane penetrates the fresh concrete and provides protection against spalling and deterioration of concrete structures caused by de-icing salts.
Cure Shield EX can be applied to fresh concrete unlike other siloxane silane type products, and also meets ASTM C309 and 1315 curing standards.
Cure Shield EX penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to moisture and salt.
Features & Benefits
- Highly resistant to moisture and salt
- Protects against spalling and deterioration caused by de-icing salts
- Cures and protects fresh concrete
- Unlike conventional water repellents, can be applied to freshly placed concrete
- Offers superior de-icing salt protection compared to conventional cure & seal products