Cure Shield is a solvent-based blend of silane and pure acrylic copolymers designed to cure and seal fresh concrete and provide additional protection to existing concrete.
Cure Shield provides a non-yellowing, clear film that effectively cures and protects fresh concrete. In addition to forming an effective film-forming curing and sealing compound, it also contains silane. Silane penetrates the fresh concrete and provides protection against spalling and deterioration of concrete structures caused by deicing salts.
Cure Shield can be applied to fresh concrete unlike other siloxane, silane type products and also meets ASTM C309 and 1315 curing standards.
Cure Shield penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to moisture and salt.
Features & Benefits
- Cleans and brightens floors
- Can be recoated at any time without stripping the prior application
- Reduces maintenance and clean-up costs
- Provides a tough glossy film that is resistant to abrasion and common staining materials
- Can be recoated prior to occupancy for a glossy final finish
- Prevents the adhesion of cementitious droppings and the penetration of most oils and greases