LithSeal Lite is an economical lithium silicate sealer/densifier for concrete surfaces.
LithSeal Lite deeply penetrates and reacts with cured concrete. This reaction produces a calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. Treated surfaces will remain breathable, reduce porosity, reduce dusting, reduce water permeability and increase abrasion resistance.
LithSeal Lite will not leave the whitish blush characteristic of other sodium silicate products when properly applied.
Features & Benefits
- Fast-curing — ready for traffic in one hour for most floors
- Can be used interior and exterior
- Reduce application costs with one step low-pressure spray application on broom or power troweled finishes
- Reduce dusting, porosity, water permeability
- Improves abrasion resistance, light reflectance, and gloss
- Deeper penetrating than conventional silicates
- Achieve architectural finishes, does not contribute to Alkali Surface Reaction (ASR), does not leave a white surface as compared to other silicate products
ConSolideck LS CS
Nox-Crete Duro-Nox LSC