Pave Cure Rez, when properly applied, forms a continuous membrane that controls curing for strong and durable concrete.
Pave Cure Rez meets maximum VOC content limits of 350 g/L for concrete curing compounds as required by the U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule.
Pave Cure Rez is ideal for application on exterior, horizontal surfaces such as highways, airports, streets, and curb paving applications when proper curing and membrane dissipation is required.
Features & Benefits
- Improves durability; proper curing will increase the long life of concrete
- White when applied — dries to an amber color
- Reduces shrinkage; retains moisture to reduce “plastic shrinkage cracks”
- Standard Type 1D (Type 1 “No Dye” is available)
- Enhances performance; increases compressive strength and wear resistance
- Dissipates when exposed to weathering and UV
Kurez DR VOX, Kurez R 100
Clear Resin Cure
(RP) Clear Water Resin
L&M Cure R
TK-DC WB Dissipating Cure 2519
Kaufman Thinfilm 420