Pave Cure WW – TX Type II is a high solids water based white pigmented concrete curing compound.
Pave Cure WW – TX Type II, when properly applied, forms a continuous membrane that controls curing for strong and durable concrete. The white pigment reflects the sun’s rays to help keep the concrete surface cooler and to prevent excessive heat build-up.
Pave Cure WW – TX Type II meets maximum VOC content limits of 350 g/L for concrete curing compounds as required by the U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule.
Pave Cure WW – TX Type II is ideal for application on exterior, horizontal surfaces such as highways, airports, street and curb paving applications when proper curing is required.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to spray
- Meets maximum VOC content limits of 350 g/L for Concrete Curing Compounds as required by the U.S. EPA Architectural Coatings Rule
- Meets VOC emission requirements for curing and sealing compounds (EPA limit < 350g/L)
- High reflectivity, high moisture retention
- Enhances performance; increases compressive strength and wear resistance
- Improves durability; proper curing will increase the long life of concrete
- Reduces shrinkage; retains moisture to reduce “plastic shrinkage cracks”