RepCon 928 FS is a very rapid-setting, polymer-modified, fiber-reinforced, concrete repair mortar with corrosion inhibitor for use on concrete floors, highway pavements, bridge decks, and other applications requiring early resumption of traffic or use.
RepCon 928 FS is formulated to meet the requirements of ASTM C928 packaged, dry, rapid-hardening cementitious material for concrete repair and AASHTO T260.
RepCon 928 FS incorporates the latest in polymer technology offering superior durability, performance, and ease of application without liquid activators for horizontal and vertical form and pour applications.
Features & Benefits
- Natural concrete-gray color
- Takes traffic in 1 hour after set (at 73 degrees F)
- Air entrained for excellent freeze-thaw durability
- Fiber-reinforced for early integral strength
- Suitable for horizontal and formed vertical application
- One-component, dry polymer-modified — just add water
Five Star Hwy Patch