RepCon UW Mortar is a single-component, polymer-modified, fiber-reinforced concrete repair mortar for use in underwater hand-applied concrete repair applications.
RepCon UW Mortar is designed only for underwater use in tidal zones in applications from 1/2″ up to several inches.
RepCon UW Mortar is specially formulated for minimal wash-out, along with salt-water, chloride, and sulfate resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Non-shrink for maximum durability
- One-component, dry polymer-modified — just add water
- High early strength for fast turn around
- Easy-to-apply/finish consistency up to several inches
- Cohesive consistency for optimum adhesion
- Anti-wash out technology for easy hand placement
Speed Crete Blue Line
Master Emaco 10-60
Five Star Products Structural Concrete: Underwater HP
Vexcon Certi-Vex Patch UW