SpecFilm Concentrate is an economical concentrate that, can be diluted with potable water up to a 9 to 1 ratio, providing a very effective evaporation retardant and finishing aid for concrete flatwork.
Once diluted and sprayed over fresh concrete, SpecFilm Concentrate forms a thin, continuous film that prevents rapid moisture loss from the concrete surface.
SpecFilm Concentrate is especially effective when concreting operations must be performed in direct sun, wind, high temperatures, or low relative humidity.
Features & Benefits
- Aids in finishing concrete that produces little or no bleed water, like microsilica concrete mixes or concrete with no air entrainment
- Provides smooth and durable concrete flatwork
- Significantly reduces plastic shrinkage and cracking caused by evaporation in low humidity, high temperatures, and high winds
- Allows use of lower slump and lower water to cement ratio concrete
- Reduces wind crusting, stickiness, and sponginess, which often cause poor and uneven surface texture
BASF MasterKure ER 50
W.R. Meadows Evapre
Dayton J-74, Aquafilm Conc
TK Tri-Film 2120