SpecGuard is a multi-component, water-based polymeric protectant that improves the appearance and durability of concrete floors.
SpecGuard incorporates a cross-linking nano-technology that aids penetration and adhesion creating a tough, stain-resistant coating.
SpecGuard also contains UV absorbers that enable it to protect colored or dyed concrete against UV degradation.
SpecGuard can be used alone or in combination with a reactive sealer such as SpecHard or LithSeal SC to give concrete floors a glossy finish, harder surface, and protective chemically resistant seal.
Features & Benefits
- Durable yet breathable
- Does not require buffing, but rejuvenates with dry buffing
- Treated floors exhibit instant exceptional gloss and long-lasting scuff, scratch, and stain protection
- SpecGuard meets all federal VOC requirements (check local/regional regulations for compliance)
- High-solids concentrated formula
- Resists staining when subjected to periodic dripping of hot oils, making it ideal for use in food preparation areas
- Easy-to-apply and reapply
- Provides 24-hour stain protection to the most common stain-causing agents found in grocery stores, restaurants, warehouses, and distribution centers
Nox-Crete DuroPolish Plus
TK-LS Hard N Guard Lithium Silicate Blend
Prosoco LS Guard