SpecShield EX is a 100% reactive, exempt solvent silane-siloxane sealer. This clear, penetrating, breathable water repellent is designed for use on horizontal/vertical, interior/exterior, above grade concrete or masonry surfaces.
SpecShield EX penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to both moisture and salt attack.
SpecShield EX helps protect concrete and masonry surfaces, decks, pavements, parking structures, ramps, bridges, marine platforms etc. against the corrosive effects of de-icing salts, moisture and weathering to prevent spalling and deterioration of concrete structures.
Features & Benefits
• Provides excellent chloride screen
• Excellent water repellency while maintaining breathability
• VOC < 350 grams/liter OTC, LADCO, compliant
• Reduces the effects of freeze-thaw cycling and
weathering on vertical/horizontal concrete structures
• Long-lasting protections for new as well as old concrete
• Dries quickly, tack-free and skid-resistant
• Colorless and non-yellowing