SpecSilane 20 WB is a 20% solids, 100% reactive, waterborne silane sealer. This clear, penetrating, breathable water repellent is designed for use on interior and exterior above-grade concrete or masonry surfaces.
SpecSilane 20 WB penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to both moisture and salt.
SpecSilane 20 WB helps protect concrete and masonry surfaces, decks, pavements, parking structures, ramps, bridges, marine platforms, etc. against the corrosive effects of de-icing salts, moisture, and weathering to prevent spalling and deterioration of concrete structures. VOC-compliant. Actual VOC = 20 g/l.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces the effects of freeze-thaw cycling and weathering on concrete structures
- Long-lasting protection for new and existing concrete surfaces
- Colorless and non-yellowing
- Excellent water repellency while maintaining breathability
- Dries tack-free and skid-resistant
- Provides excellent chloride screen
Pecora KlereSeal® 9100S