Super Por-Rok is used in the anchoring of heavy machinery, railings, guard rails, banisters, and in the repair of cracks on damaged concrete substrate. It is a non-shrink, hydraulic, controlled expansion cement in a ready to use preparation. Water is added at the job site to provide a pourable, durable anchoring or patching compound.
Super Por-Rok has almost unlimited field applications.
Features & Benefits
- No rodding, chaining or vibrating
- Ideal for patching floors, walls, and cracks in concrete structures and caulking foundations/wall voids
- Interior or exterior use
- No heating or two component mixing needed
- Quick setting – Sets in 20-30 minutes
- Expands as it sets
- Stronger than concrete in 6 hours
- Product complies with all the properties of ASTM C1107 when tested at 73 degrees