Quartz Floor Hardener
Non-metallic quartz dry-shake floor hardener
Features & Benefits
- Minimal surface dusting
- Non-fading, non-rusting colors (Light Reflective, Tile Red, French Gray, Battleship Gray, and Nile Green)
- Exterior/interior application
- Provides a high-density surface that resists liquid penetration and is easy to clean and maintain
- Increases impact and abrasion resistance up to four times that of plain concrete
- U.S.D.A. accepted for use in facilities where incidental contact with food products is possible
- Compliant with American Concrete Institute Standards: ACI 302, ACI 305, ACI 306
Quartz Floor Hardener is a mixture of finely graded nonmetallic Quartz aggregates, plasticizer, and cement binder – an economical concrete floor hardener recommended for both interior and exterior use.
When applied at the proper point in the concrete setting cycle, Quartz Floor Hardener is worked into the concrete to become an integral part of the floor to provide a surface that is highly resistant to abrasion.
Quartz Floor Hardener is available in a natural concrete color in addition to a variety of other colors, including Light Reflective, Tile Red, French Gray, Battleship Gray, and Nile Green.