Non-oxidizing metallic dry-shake floor hardener
Features & Benefits
- Available in a natural concrete gray and a light reflective color
- Provides a non-rusting, high-strength wearing surface in areas subjected to frequent moisture and water
- Resistant to surface dusting, spalling, and deterioration due to abrasion
- Provides a high-density surface that resists liquid penetration and is easy to clean and maintain
- Light reflective formula offers improved lighting and reduced energy cost
- Increases impact and abrasion resistance up to eight times that of plain concrete
SpecPlate NOX is a well-graded blend of nonoxidizing metallic aggregates, plasticizers, and cement binders. It provides maximum abrasion-resistance to interior concrete floors. When incorporated into fresh concrete slabs, a surface is created that is highly resistant to abrasion, impact, and point loading even in areas subject to frequent moisture and water exposure.
SpecPlate NOX, mixed as a mortar, is also used to construct iron armored joints.