100% solids, semi-rigid epoxy control joint filler
Features & Benefits
- Easy 1 to 1 mix ratio
- Optimum hardness to transfer wheel loads while allowing moderate movement
- Pourable gray consistency
- Semi-rigid flexibility that does not weld slabs together or become brittle with age
- Moisture insensitive to cure in damp environments
- High elongation to resist tearing due to excessive movement
SpecPoxy CJ is a two-component, semi-rigid epoxy for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors. This product supports the joint edges and reduces spalling of the edges caused by wheel traffic.
SpecPoxy CJ has been designed for use in compliance with ACI 302, section 4.10 recommendations for epoxy joint fillers used in saw cut/control joints.
SpecPoxy CJ is useful for contraction/construction joints that are cut or formed.
SpecPoxy CJ may be used for the repair of damaged or spalled joint nosing and cracks.