SpecPoxy Grout HS
High performance/high-strength epoxy grout
Features & Benefits
- Superior abrasion/chemical resistance
- Excellent volume stability for maximum bond and load transfer in applications subjected to dynamic loading
- Pre-measured proportions for easy installation
- Special aggregate allows high flow capability for limited access grout placement without segregation
- High modulus of elasticity and impact resistance
- High compressive, bond, and tensile strength for maximum durability in vibration applications
- Low exotherm epoxy resin for deep pours up to 18”
- Fast-cure and high early strength for minimal downtime
SpecPoxy Grout HS is a specially formulated three-component, 100% solids, high-strength, low exotherm epoxy grout.
The system combines a high-strength epoxy resin and curing agent with a specially engineered blend of graded aggregates.
The special aggregate blend provides excellent flow and uniform distribution throughout the high-strength epoxy matrix.
The low exotherm epoxy resin allows a long work time and deep pour capabilities.