Silane-siloxane water-based penetrating sealer
Features & Benefits
- Actual VOC = 0 grams/liter
- Provides excellent chloride screen
- Dries tack-free and skid-resistant
- Long-lasting protection for new as well as old concrete surfaces
- Reduces the effects of freeze-thaw cycling and weathering on concrete structures
- Excellent water repellency while maintaining breathability
- Water-based, colorless and non-yellowing
SpecShield WB is a 100% reactive, waterborne silane-siloxane sealer. This clear, penetrating, breathable water repellent is designed for use on interior and exterior above-grade concrete or masonry surfaces.
SpecShield WB penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to both moisture and salt.
SpecShield WB helps protect concrete and masonry surfaces, decks, pavements, parking structures, ramps, bridges, marine platforms, etc. against the corrosive effects of de-icing salts, moisture, and weathering to prevent spalling and deterioration of concrete structures.