SpecShield WB Extra
High solids silane-siloxane water-based penetrating sealer
Features & Benefits
- Actual VOC = 0 grams/liter
- Provides excellent chloride screen
- Dries tack-free and skid resistant
- Excellent water repellency while maintaining breathability
- Reduces the effects of freeze-thaw cycling and weathering on concrete structures
- Long-lasting protection for new and existing concrete and masonry surfaces
- Water-based, colorless and non-yellowing
SpecShield WB Extra is a 100% reactive, waterborne silane-siloxane sealer. This clear, penetrating, breathable water repellent is designed for use on interior and exterior above-grade concrete or masonry surfaces.
SpecShield WB Extra penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to both moisture and salt.
SpecShield WB Extra helps protect concrete and masonry surfaces, decks, pavements, parking structures, ramps, bridges, marine platforms, etc. against the corrosive effects of de-icing salts, moisture, and weathering to prevent spalling and deterioration of concrete structures.