SpecSilane 40 WB
40% solids water-based penetrating silane sealer
Features & Benefits
- Reduces the effects of freeze-thaw cycling and weathering on concrete structures
- Long-lasting protection for new and existing concrete and masonry surfaces
- Colorless and non-yellowing
- Excellent water repellency while maintaining breathability
- Dries tack-free and skid-resistant
- Provides excellent chloride screen
A 40% solids, 100% reactive, waterborne silane sealer. This clear, penetrating, breathable water repellent is designed for use on interior and exterior above-grade concrete or masonry surfaces.
SpecSilane 40 WB penetrates the surface and bonds directly with the substrate, which results in a surface that is highly resistant to both moisture and salt.
SpecSilane 40 WB helps protect concrete and masonry surfaces, decks, pavements, parking structures, ramps, bridges, marine platforms, etc. against the corrosive effects of de-icing salts, moisture, and weathering to prevent spalling and deterioration of concrete structures. VOC compliant.