Surface Shine WB
High-solids water-based acrylic sealer (ASTM C1315 Class A)
Features & Benefits
- Beautifies and protects stamped concrete, acid stained concrete, integrally colored concrete, and exposed aggregate
- Protects sealed surfaces from damaging effects of de-icing salts and acid rain
- Minimizes efflorescence
- Provides resistance to abrasion and a wide range of chemicals and oils
- Will not yellow under extreme UV exposure
- Acts as a binder to minimize aggregate pop-out
Surface Shine WB is a high-solids, water-based, non-yellowing acrylic polymer engineered as a sealer specifically for exterior surfaces such as exposed aggregate, natural stone, brick, quarry tile, terrazzo, and other concrete surfaces. It is also suitable for interior applications.
This non-yellowing, low odor, durable sealer enhances the appearance of all treated surfaces with a high-gloss sheen.