Water-based concrete curing compound
Features & Benefits
- USDA accepted
- Certified for use to cure potable water structures
- Contains 0 VOC’s
- Non-yellowing – does not alter natural color of concrete
- Tested and certified to the performance requirements of NSF/ANSI 61
- Resists acids, oils, greases, salts, and tire marks
- Will not inhibit adhesion of secondary coatings, topping, or adhesives designed for concrete
A leading-edge technology, clear concrete curing compound that was developed to cure concrete as well as resolve compatibility issues related to flooring adhesives.
E-Cure is a spray-applied concrete cure, hardener, and dustproofer.
E-Cure penetrates and forms a temporary membrane to cure, densify, harden, and dustproof concrete essential for proper strength development.
E-Cure meets the moisture retention of ASTM C-309, Type 1 or 1-D, Class A and B on hard-troweled concrete surfaces.
May contribute to LEED credits.