Ultra-low viscosity polymer concrete repair binder
Features & Benefits
- Penetrates concrete to seal against liquid absorption
- Easy 1 to 1 mix ratio
- Excellent resistance to a variety of chemicals
- Cures in 10 minutes at 75°F
- Dark amber color – when mixed dries gray
- Tough permanent repair
- Structurally restores concrete surfaces
Poly Fix is a high-strength, two-component ultra-low viscosity hybrid polyurethane concrete repair binder.
Poly Fix can be used to penetrate hairline cracks or mixed with dry sand to patch/repair concrete spalls or control joints.
Poly Fix water-like consistency also makes it an excellent crack healer/sealer for deteriorated concrete surfaces.